Loctio a deep-tech newly established VC-backed startup steered by a fellowship of wireless & GNSS industry pioneers is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious DSP engineer.
Role: This vacancy is an exciting opportunity for ambitious, self-motivated, independent and talented DSP engineers to be indispensable members of a startup in the making. Join us in our mission to disrupt the positioning estimation technologies by taking on one of the most intriguing domains – GNSS algorithms design and digital signal processing. You will be working side-by-side with a team of subject-matter experts and reporting directly to the PM in a horizontally fashioned organogram.
We Offer: A very competitive salary alongside perks, all of them adjusted according to the seniority of the candidate and his/her profile-position fit.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will work in a dynamic team of software, hardware, and GNSS engineers and you will gain knowledge in the telecommunications and positioning fields. As a DSP engineer you will be actively participating in
- GNSS algorithms design
- DSP Software architecture planning and requirements analysis
- Algorithms’ performance optimizations
- Designing interfaces to other devices using digital protocols
In 2 weeks:
You will get an overview of the system architecture and Loctio’s DSP algorithms.
In 2 months:
You will be familiar with the signal processing chain and the infrastructure we have implemented so far. It is likely that you will be up to speed and already contribute with great ideas and proof of concepts.
In 4 months:
You will be one of the major contributors on the digital signal processing chain.
SOUGHT SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer science, robotics or equivalent education
- Experience in DSP algorithm design including simulation in Matlab, coding, and testing
- Proven experience in fixed-point modeling
- Experience in the optimization of performance on embedded VLIW/SIMD DSPs
- Knowledge in embedded software development (C/C++ programming language, debugging, testing, continuous integration)
- Team player with the ability to work remotely within distributed teams
- Excellent English language command
- Experience in GNSS
- Linux, scripting languages
- Requirements management tools (e.g., Jira)
- Version control tools (e.g., Git, SVN, Perforce, etc.)
- Continuous Integration tools (e.g., Jenkins)
- Experience with laboratory equipment and measurements (oscilloscopes, power analyzers, power supplies, logic analyzers, etc.)
Location: Vacancy could be partially remote depending on the candidate’s profile and experience nevertheless physical presence in our facilities in Athens-GR or Patras-GR is imperatively required.