Loctio a deep-tech newly established VC-backed startup steered by a fellowship of wireless & GNSS industry pioneers is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Embedded Software engineer.
Location: Vacancy could be partially remote depending on the candidate’s profile and experience nevertheless physical presence in our facilities in Athens-GR is imperatively required.
Role: This vacancy is an exciting opportunity for ambitious, self-motivated, independent and talented embedded software engineers to be indispensable members of a startup in the making. Join us in our mission to disrupt the positioning estimation technologies by taking on one of the most intriguing domains – user equipment prototyping and laboratory measurements. You will be working side-by-side with a team of subject-matter experts and reporting directly to the PM in a horizontally fashioned organogram.
We Offer: A very competitive salary alongside perks, all of them adjusted according the seniority of the candidate and his/her profile-position fit.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will work in a dynamic team of software, hardware and GNSS engineers and you will gain knowledge in the telecommunications and positioning fields. As an embedded software engineer you will be actively participating in
- Developing embedded firmware for prototyping and testing purposes
- Field and laboratory measurements (power consumption, positioning accuracy, etc.)
- Analyzing measurements results
- Embedded device integration into Loctio’s cloud
- Implementing new features and organizing proof of concept demos
SOUGHT SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer science, robotics or equivalent education.
- Knowledge in embedded software development (C/C++ programming language, debugging, testing, continuous integration) as well in RTOS (Real Time Operating System).
- Experience in serial communication protocols (SPI, UART, I2C, etc.).
- Proven experience with laboratory equipment and measurements (oscilloscopes, power analyzers, power supplies, logic analyzers, etc.).
- Team player with the ability to work remotely within distributed teams.
- Excellent English language command.
Not imperative however any of the following will be highly appreciated
- Linux, scripting languages.
- Requirements management tools (e.g., Jira).
- Version control tools (e.g., Git, SVN, Perforce, etc.).
- Continuous Integration tools (e.g., Jenkins).
- PCB design.