Loctio a deep-tech newly established VC-backed startup steered by a fellowship of wireless & GNSS industry pioneers is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Deputy CTO.
Role: This vacancy is an exciting opportunity for ambitious, self-motivated, and independent talented innovation experts to be indispensable members of a startup in the making. Join us in our mission to disrupt the positioning estimation technologies by taking part in one of the most intriguing teams – the CTO office. You will be working side-by-side with a team of subject-matter experts and reporting directly to the CTO in a horizontally fashioned organogram.
We Offer: very competitive salary & stock options alongside perks, all of them adjusted according to your seniority and profile-position fit.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO DO
- Co-outline and shape our 5G positioning technology approach
- Lead 5G & GNSS fusion project
- Closely monitor 3GPP standardization
- Design innovative architectures for trackers
- Run pre-sales campaigns and product/service presentations
- Hands-on R&D in GNSS, 5G, and embedded systems fields
In 2 weeks:
You will get an overview of the current company values, structure, processes, and projects.
In 2 months:
You will be familiar with our imminent business and product targets and you will be assigned your first project.
In 6 months & onward:
You will be one of the key members of the team.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE SCORING EXTRA POINTS
- Ability to encode algorithms in software using any programming language (e.g., Python, Matlab)
- Advanced knowledge of the operating principles of a GNSS system, of the different features of GNSS signals and of navigation algorithms and observable processing
- Familiarity with embedded systems development and programming languages
- Knowledge in embedded software development (C/C++ programming language, debugging, testing, continuous integration) as well as in RTOS (Real-Time Operating System)
- Experience building scalable backend services (REST APIs, microservices, designing and implementing efficient data processing algorithms, messaging paradigms, middleware, persistent store)
- Experience in the optimization of performance on embedded VLIW/SIMD DSPs
- PCB design
- Track record in setting up project consortia and partnerships
- Experience in writing project proposals / replying to tenders
- Team player with the ability to work remotely within distributed teams
- Previous experience in startup environments
The vacancy could be partially or fully remote depending on the candidate’s profile and experience nevertheless applicants with residency in Athens-GR, Patras-GR, or Barcelona-ES will gain extra points.